Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next week there are Heineken Cup games being played but when I look at Setanta Canada's web page it appears that none of the games will be on Setanta.

On Setanta Canada's rugby page http://www.setanta.com/ca/Our-Sports/Rugby-Union/ they mention many rugby events, but not Heineken Cup. Yet in the fine print in the footer at the very bottom of the web page it lists many of the events that Setanta carries and it includes Heineken Cup.

Does anyone know if they no longer carry Heineken Cup games. That would be very strange as I am 99% sure that they carried games from the previous round a few months go.

I emailed Setanta Canada a couple of days ago but no response yet.

·
Registered
689 Posts
They are showing the Saracens Heineken Cup match live Friday December 17 at 2.55pm then repeated in the middle of the night. They've also listed '1st Viewing' of Leinster v Clermont Auvergne Sat 18 December at 10pm EST.

·
Registered
6,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for finding that. But I wonder why they aren't showing any of the games this upcoming weekend Dec 10-12? They are even showing an Amlin Challenge Cup game on Saturday between Brive and Sale, why not show Heineken Cup instead?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Some Heineken Cup just added to latest Setanta schedule:

Fri 10th Dec: Glasgow Warriors v Toulouse @ 4:45 pm ET
Sat 11th Dec: Ulster v Bath @ 8:00pm ET
Sun 12th Dec: Saracens v Racing Metro @ 1:45am ET
Sun 12th Dec: Northampton v Blues @ 3:30am ET

hawk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts