Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are currently on Shaw and have the Pace HDPVR, unfortunately we are moving to an area Shaw is not offerred and it looks like all Delta Cable uses is the crappy old Motorola's. My question is has anybody tried to use an HDPVR other than the one Delta Cable has? I am pretty choked about this because we bought both the PVR and 500GB expander and it looks like we won't be able to use them. Any comments are appreciated.
AJ

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Only was to know for sure is Call them and ask.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Just because you bought and own Pace DVR's doesn't mean Motorola's DVR's are crap, on the contrary it seems from reading through different posts around the forum about pace and Moto's it seems Moto's are given a better review when there both spoken about casually so I'm not to sure how you can say Motorola DVR's are crap when they seem to be spoken about more positively from people that have had both than Pace DVR's , especially the new models. Anyhow Eastlink I believe do use Pace model's on there systems but I maybe wrong but like Hugh has said your best bet would be to call them and ask them.

·
Registered
36 Posts
i live in Ladner and am using the Pace Tahoe with an external drive. i also use the 6416 III (which is fine, just no external) and the DCX 3425 (which is slick looking, and waiting for external support)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts