Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

41 - 60 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I think that gambling is just another example of Tony's life spiraling out of control. Each episode so far he looses another confidant. The issue with Hesh seemed a bit contrived though. We didn't see him lend Tony money (did we?) so that came out of the blue. I guess we're left to wonder if Tony had something to do with the death of his girl friend? That relationship is over!

-Mike

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Not sure where the series is headed for. A bit surprised with the shot to the head......hopefully all will be answered in the final episode. My greatest fear is that the program will just fade to black without any resolution of the current issues.

·
Registered
967 Posts
This week's episode had no connection with last week's. What happened to Tony's gambling problem? It just seemed to fade away. I thought Tony had another fight with Carmela, but all seemed fine this week. I thought AJ's emotional breakdown after his girlfriend called it quits was a bit ridiculous, especially for a twenty-year old. He had only been going with her for two weeks!

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
I'm guessing all further problems with the "family" will be related to Christopher being out of control.

He's one angry lad and he might kill everybody or rat them out. 50/50 on that one.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
He had only been engaged for 2 weeks. He has been with her for quite some time. AJ is going to play a big part in how this season plays out. They would not be devoting so much time to him is he wasn't. Compare his screen time with Meadow's for instance. A showdown between Chris and AJ perhaps?

·
Registered
386 Posts
A couple weeks ago Paulie had a premonition of being whacked. I think that will come true with Christopher doing an unauthorized hit. Which will set up a show down between him and Tony.

·
Registered
937 Posts
They had a few of shots of Chris finding Tony and Bobby talking business. I wonder if Chris can hold it together or if he will have a bigger meltdown. Now AJ seems to have taken a liking to the business, Tony might bring him in.
How many episodes are left?

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Tony knows his son is a wuss, so i doubt it. That being said, I predict he kills Christopher.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Tony knows his son is a wuss, so i doubt it. That being said, I predict he kills Christopher.
AJ has been a wuss, but he sure liked beating up that faternity kid. Maybe this is his turning point.
My prediction: Syl takes over. Even though he did a rough job earlier, Neither Bobby, Paulie, Chris or AJ have any leadership skills and they never think of the big picture.

·
Registered
692 Posts
What about the possibility that Christopher turns informant?? I think the series will end with Tony going to jail.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
There's also a strong possibilty that he turns into a rat but he's a man out of control right now.

He's gonna turn into a drunk and a druggie very quickly. This in combination with his short temper means bloods gonna flow.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
What about Tony becoming an informant - or is he already? I thought that was significant when he gave the FBI the 'terrorist' info.

-Mike

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Things are shaping up for a HUGE dust-up as this series wraps up.....I see dead people - LOTS of them.

I think that AJ, feeling powerless in losing his fiancee, is seeing that he can possess considerable power by following papa's footsteps. Of course, that's after Chris takes out Paulie, Tony takes out Chris, then Bobby (urged by Janice) takes out Tony, followed by AJ assuming control and whacking Bobby.

.....or.......Tony follows in his mother's demented ways and whacks his own kid (or attempts to) as AJ tries to assert some control in the family business.

·
Banned
300 Posts
^^^you think ALL OF THAT will go down in the final 4 eposides? I wouldn't hold my breath. Maybe when they make the movie all of that might go down.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
^^^you think ALL OF THAT will go down in the final 4 eposides? I wouldn't hold my breath. Maybe when they make the movie all of that might go down.
I was thinking the same thing. All good suggestions, but the last 4 episodes would have to be done at the pace of an MTV show to get all that stuff in!

41 - 60 of 184 Posts