Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have pretty much purchased the following JVC TV
AV-48WP55
I got the TV from the Brick for 1477.00 Delivered. 12 months interest free without paying the financing fee. I also paid 200 for the 5 year extended warranty.
I am looking at purchasing the following Home theatre in a box
JVC TH-M303 5-Disc Home Theatre System
Any feed back on my potential purchases would be much appreciated. I am having issues finding a lot of info in JVC HD RPTV's. Are these good deals? Is it worth the 5 year warranty. I read the article on this subject so I am considering dropping it and buying a better HT or TV. Any info would be much appreciated. I just switched from Starchoice to Rogers HD. Got a sweet deal from Rogers to switch will give the link is anyone is interestedlink . Only difference is I got 4 months for everything.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
FS has this Sony KP51WS520 on sale this week for 1999.99. Is it worth the $500 more than my JVC? Still have until next week until my JVC gets delivered. Spoke to a salesman at Audio Video and he said that 1477 is a good price for the JVC and that it is a pretty good tv just not that popular. Any thoughts?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.