Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the iGuide for HBO Canada HD (ch 244) not updating for anyone else in Shaw-land? I can't recall the exact dates, but I believe it lacks any data (tba - 5am-5pm showtimes) starting on Friday all the way up to the two week cutoff. It has been like that (same starting point for the cutoff) for at least a week and a half.

This is a real pain for setting recordings for Boardwalk Empire, which premieres this weekend, and others.

Is it a Shaw, iGuide data provider, or HBO/Moviecentral problem?

I'm in Surrey.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
It's the same on mine. Was last night anyway. There are a couple of other new shows on HBO that I want to record as well, but it's all TBA.

·
Registered
679 Posts
It was like that last night here in Stoon also, but got home from work today and it was all filled up to Sept 30th. Can finally setup Boardwalk Empire.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep same here...just got home and it is populated the full two weeks as well here. I did receive an email back from Shaw support...they claimed not to be aware of the problem and told me to reset my box (which I didn't need to do). Someone must have noticed the problem and fixed it.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Shaw was notified of this earlier this week and had a service alert advising staff that we were working on it. Glad it was corrected within a couple days to hopefully avoid any recording issues.

·
Registered
125 Posts
well the guide was saying shows that werent on, and at wrong times, so im glad they finally fixed it

its been a problem for a couple weeks now, and screwed up multiple recordings for me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts