Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’ve had my Bell Fibe for about a year now but only really started using it a few months ago because of my laptop breaking down. Now, for the past few months I’ve had to deal with needing to CONSTANTLY reboot my modem (sometimes even twice for it to work) every few episodes of a show because of the infamous “something went wrong” error. I’ve heard about this error but everywhere I read quick fusesa that make someone only need to reboot it ever few weeks or days, I wish I could do it like that because when it gets to be in between every episode of a show I wanna binge watch with a friend, I just simply can’t.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yea I tend to like to watch it on my Roku instead, its flawless......have never had any issues on mine. But maybe you should look into calling them and getting your modem or box swapped out. It may be a hardware issue. They should send you new equipment. If you do that don’t forget to call them back with a reference number they will provide you once you return the old equipment to the Bell store because sometimes in some cases it won’t show up properly returned and you could get stuck with the full cost of it with no way of proving you did if you don’t have the receipt.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts