Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I've talked to an Apple store and they've been getting stock sporadically, but I was wondering about Bell, Telus, Rogers customers - has anyone been able to get one from one of these stores since July 30?

Every store I've spoken with (almost all Rogers) haven't seen a single unit since Day 1. Just wondering if this is all across Canada, or if it's just in my little corner of the world (west coast).

·
Banned
328 Posts
When I bought my HTC Desire last week I asked how the iPhone 4 sales were and she told me that they did not have any in stock as the ones slated for TELUS were moved to the Apple stores.

·
Registered
569 Posts
A friend of mine was proudly displaying one in the office yesterday (on Bell). That's the 2nd one I've seen this week.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
The people who have the iPhone 4 at this time would be mostly those who have had a day or two to waste waiting in line at Apple stores. I guess the rest of us will have to wait until they go back to school.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm with Virgin, and got my iPhone 4 on July 30th - and no I didn't wait in line, or wait period. Just went up to the Kiosk in the mall when it opened and bought it.

The long lines were at the Rogers stores.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got on a wait list at a Bell store before the release. I was on holiday when they were released so missed the first wave. When I got back I had a message from the store asking for a $50 deposit. I left a deposit on August 2 and had the phone on August 6th.

A friend of mine lucked out at the Eaton Centre Telus store and got one on August 5th.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I haven't gotten mine via apple.ca and have checked randomly at mobility providers BUT no go. The only iphone4 available (2) were both locked to Virgin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts