Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My remote settings have not changed in several years. However, I wish to change the activities involving my TV to leave it on Input 1 rather than Channel 3 before powering off. I have been around my activities and device pages several times but I can't find the setting. Can someone point me to it?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Select your activity (Watch TV?) and click on Settings.

From there, select "Review the settings for this Activity" and click Next.

Select "No, I want to run the setup wizard again to change these settings".

Now make any changes you need.

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
"Review the settings for this Activity"
Before The devices are turned off, leaving the Watch TV activity does the following

DEVICE: Sony TV ACTION: Sony TV set to "channel" (I want to change it to ACTION: Sony TV to "Input 1")

Select "No, I want to run the setup wizard again to change these settings".
All the following setup settings are correct and I don't find a window leading me to the turning off action window.

I know its somewhere or was...

·
Registered
38 Posts
After I continue from the procedure I wrote in the other post, four clicks in (Next button), I get a screen asking "What input or channel does your Sony TV need to be on?". This is where the input is changed for my TV.

Are you using the latest version of the Harmony Remote software? Mine is version 7.7.0.

·
Registered
544 Posts
When you review your settings you want to select 'yes, but I want to add more control.....etc. Then hit save and next after all the settings pages appear and at the end a review page comes up where you can review all the actions and change your TV input when the activity is shutting down.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts