1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
As much of a fan of Firefox as I've been since it was Mozilla, I would switch to Chrome in a second if they implemented "Live Bookmarks". That's a FF feature I can't live without. Maybe FF 4 will fix some of the performance issues and I'll be a happy camper again?

·
Registered
484 Posts
What do you mean by 'live bookmarks'? I use the X-Marks extension for Chrome (previously was FoxMarks on Firefox) to store my bookmarks in the 'cloud', so I can access them anywhere. I've been using Chrome pretty much exclusively for at least a year, if not more.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
I've been a FF user for years, but I have to admit that Chrome has won be this year. It's very fast with a smaller memory footprint. FF can consume a lot of memory on my computer over time. And all my favorite addons are now also on Chrome. FF4 is going to have to bring something big to the table to get me back.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Firefox lets you subscribe to an RSS feed and puts that feed into a bookmark folder. I find that to be an extremely convenient way to follow sites (like this one) which provide RSS feeds for new topics.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts