Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
B-MOVIE TV ,has seperate on demand channel as well , lots of great old movies. Most of the better stuff runs from 8pm MST time to 5AM each day, my favorite show it B-MOVIE TV classics on SAT at 8PM MST hosted by Ken "ACE" Brewer.
Seach google for a daily movie schedule for this channel.

B-ZONE lots of movies on here, best show Midnight Owl TV , run by chad media from Winnipeg. Some times they have special theme days , this thanksgiving they had a 24 hour Shannon Tweed Movie Marathon. Search google for daily movie schedule.

VUUZLE - Can watch movies without a login. American Graffiti, Invasion USA (great chuck norris movie), born in east la, death mask

Filmrise (multiplatform available on nvidia shield as well) Hunter (great 80s cop show with Fred Dryer) , Gun Crazy (Drew Barrymore), Crime Story (tv show), The Commish (tv show).

Freebie TV (multiplatform) Drew Careys Improvaganze , Bikini Model Academy ( Garry Busey) , Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Popcornflix (multiplatform) Lots of movies here, Prom Night (Jamie Lee Curtis)

Channel 62 One Crazy Summer (Demi Moore)

Plex , You do not need an account here. Lots of Free movies and live tv channels with full grid listings. Terror Train (Jamie Lee Curtis) , Vamps, Coffy (Pam Grier)

Dunn Vision - Lots of live feed channels here. Movie Kingdom, Z Living, Redbox Filmhub, Scream Fest, The Monarch Channel and many more.

Blue Link Network - RED1, American Horrors, Dust , The Asylum, Dove Channel, Electric Now , CON TV, Maveric Movies (lots of live channels here)

Watch It Scream , Horror movie channel

Nosey Jerry Springer

Shout TV (multiplatform) Lots of movies, Johnny Carson Show

DistroTV (multiplatform) Movies And Music Videos

The Archive (multiplatform) Free 4K Movies Here. The Hit List, Deathride Osaka , Price Of Belair, Party Line

Tubi TV (multiplatform, *reduced movie sellection on apple tv {apple hides movies here as they want you to pay $$ on itunes})

Tubi TV is the motherload of free movies and tv , owned by FOX. Thousands of titles here. Terminator Genisys, Jack Reacher, Planes Trains Automobiles, Raw Deal, 3RD Rock From The Sun, Top Gun, Trading Places, Face Off, Sleepaway camp (1,2,3) , Savage Streets And Hell Night {Linda Blair} , The Hills Have Eyes, Embrace Of The Vampire (alyssa milano) , Freeway (1 and 2) Freeway 2 { Natasha Lyonne}, Friday the 13th parts (5,6,7,8), Camp Death III, The Terminal (Tom Hanks)

ROKU channel (ROKU only*) Search For Renegade in the search box and you Get Renegade. Great Martial Arts Action Show Directed By Steven J Cannel. Staring Lorenzo Lamas and Kathleen Kinmont (see her in halloween 4).
currently showing Leaving Las Vegas, Rodney Dangerfield Back to school, Wildfire (great tv show) , Bio dome, Hellraiser, Highlander 1 and 2, Halloween (1978 Jamie Lee Curtis Movie) do not miss!

With all this free content you can kick netflix originals to the curb.

There is lots of free content here , do your own searching and you will find tons of movies on these apps, enough to watch for months.

TIP use the search function on Roku to search for actor, ex Jamie Lee Curtis , Roku will show all movie titles it finds, go thru the list and you will find some hidden free movies, it varies by actor, but usually turns up at least one free movie.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
I agree man. My Sister has an actual Roku TV Set, and she uses it to replace linear cable TV and she is just fine with it, the only thing it does not have is local news, but she has an antenna connected and can watch City TV, CTV and Global news. so it helps.

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
I also have a Roku TV (Sharp) that has that Roku stuff, but also Crave and YouTube. There are many other things, pay or free, I could subscribe to.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I found this great channel called B-ZONE. All movies run add free.

Over the past few months they have run a 24 hour Shannon Tweed movie marathon , one of Dana Plato 's last films.
They have a show called Midnight Owl TV that is filmed in Winnipeg. They just ran a great documentary called "Rock Video Girls" on the Midnight Owl TV . Rock video girls talking about the 80's videos they made , with full rock video shots.

They had a good Corey Feldman movie on yesterday.
They have a donation page on their webpage, and some how they are earning $$$ from their facebook page with their movie listings.

The other ROKU channel i found is B-MOVIE TV , they run a live channel as well. They take donations and have a facebook page as well. A add free video ondemand channel is also run by B-MOVIE TV. The channels owner makes Death Park movies. There are a lot of Filmed B-MOVIE TV in house productions as well.

If anyone else has found other great CITY TV 80's style channels , post the app names.
You can still find Ed the Sock and Ed's Night Party on youtube.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts