Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone uses any of the numerous, inexpensive ANDROID based tablets out there?

I for one have a Zenithink ZT-180 10.2" tablet. It has a 1 ghz processor, 256mb ram, 2gigs onboard storage (which I have added a 32gb MicroSD card for a total of 34gb)...and it has a USB port for easy access to USB devices like data sticks, 3g sticks (which I have) etc....All for about $150 ish

Its a great Ebook reader (I use Aldiko premium), has an almost unlimited supply of Apps (from Android market and a few others) and is an awesome MID (mobile internet device)

just curious if anyone here is hip to this scene??

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
I use an aPad, with the Rockchip processor.

Mainly as an e-book reader, using FBReader, very happy with it and I only paid $110, off the on-line Auction Site.

Still playing with it but it is fine for what I need, for now.

Might just grab an IPad if I see one at the right price, around Xmas, now I know how usefull it could be.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
I'm actually waiting for the Archos 70 ... but don't know much about the Zenithink. Is the touch screen capacitive or resistive? How do you find it?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm actually waiting for the Archos 70 ... but don't know much about the Zenithink. Is the touch screen capacitive or resistive? How do you find it?
Its a resitive screen so not quite as responsive, but, it doesnt affect the effectiveness of the tablet.

I love my ZT-180...its a great touch screen Tablet for the price!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts