Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I visited www.galaxie.ca a few days ago and noticed they now have a 24 hour history of the songs played on the various music channels they supply to TV providers.

They had stopped showing the data on their web site a while ago. I'm quite impressed with the new layout.

You can select your provider and time zone and get a customized list of the music channels they offer, complete with channel numbers. Select a channel and see the last 10 songs as well as the next one, or "View last 24h" and see the history with time stamps. The screen doesn't auto-refresh, so you'll have to reload the page if you want to see the current info.

This site can be handy if you listen to music through your STB without the TV on, or if you're busy and not in front of the TV when you hear a song that you want to know about.

·
Super Moderator
18,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks 57. I did a search under this sub-forum and a general search on "Galaxie", but I guess I didn't go back far enough to see the Rogers post.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Well discussion of Galaxie belongs in this forum so don't sweat it.

·
Super Moderator
56,866 Posts
The Galaxie discussion in the Rogers forum started out as Rogers-specific, but then ended up more general. Not sure if it should stay there, or be moved here...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts