Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FX Canada is the only television network in North America to offer the new, re-imagined All My Children and One Life to Live series to subscribers. Produced by Prospect Park’s The Online Network (TOLN) All My Children and One Life to Live will be available in the United States through online stream via www.hulu.com, to subscribers through Hulu Plus, and for purchase on iTunes.
Press release.

·
Registered
38 Posts
All My Children FXHD

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong post location but I didn't know where else to post it. My wife is very upset that FXHD have stopped airing the subject program after a week or two. I tried getting info for her by sending an e mail to FX and left a message on their phone with no response. Does anyone know why the show was cancelled and if its available elsewhere?
Thanks
Ty

·
Super Moderator
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds like the shows are faltering - they've cut the schedules to twice a week and in Canada, viewers can now access both shows via iTunes Canada.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2013/05/22/one-life-to-live-and-all-my-children-recap-first-three-weeks-in-two-special-episodes-available-for-free-on-hulu-com-and-to-hulu-plus-subscribers/183913/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+Tvbythenumbers+(TVbytheNumbers)

I just checked and the episodes are 99 cents or $9.99 for a multi-pass (20 episodes).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts