Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not found a thread on this site about them, please correct me if I'm wrong .

Anyway anybody around here has it, as I'm trying to get away from bein TV who was a bit too frustrating in terms of coverage , trying to find replacements that are as flexible as a tv channel hook to a DVR that allows you to record and watch at your own rhythm.

I mostly am inquiring about the lookback feature they have starteded mention what does it cover exactlly .

Also when they say the canadian version has 8 channels, do they mean we get 8 signals or we get more.

Last question is the DVR function for the games more flexible than the one on DAZN, can you rewind or fast forward like with a DVR

·
Registered
718 Posts
Fubo TV in the US carries mainstream sports channels such as NBCSN, FS1, FS2. I imagine that is where NHL and MLB coverage can be found.

As often seems to be the case with innovative services, in Canada the service is much more restricted with no access to mainstream sports channels so far negotiated.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Fubo raised their price to $180.00 annually. However, there is a promotion until end of June to save $80.00 if you subscribe for annual package.

Keep in mind that PL will start in August 5th.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
No way I'll be paying $100 or $180 full price for just premier league. Totally not worth it at all. I was willing to pay for DAZN when they had NFL, Premier League and EUFA Champions League. I'm not going to effectively pay double just to maintain access to what I had the past few seasons.
Fubo has a lot more than just the Premier League, but it isn't as good value as DAZN has offered the last few years. Fubo has Serie A, BeIN (with Ligue 1 and more), OneSoccer (Canadian National Teams, CONCACAF Champions League, Canadian Championship) and a bunch of other stuff that I'm not interested in, but some people are.

I'm thinking about subscribing. I don't see anything I'll watch in July (maybe some Copa Libertadores and the Canadian Championship) or during the World Cup break (Nov 13-Dec. 25), but $10/month for the other 10 months isn't too bad.

They allow three screens at a time, so sharing a subscription is possible. Update: Maybe not - Can I stream fuboTV from multiple locations?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts