Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

261 - 268 of 268 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Is it just us or is LTSS still working for everyone? We lost a couple of channels (including Knowledge) but most of the few things we watched before are still there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my ltss ended tonight. last August they offered me a $10.00 package that would last 2 years.This was to be available the day ltss package ended I called about it tonight. The operator was very very rude and told me i couldn't get the 10.00 package. i asked for a supervisor. She said the supervisor was not on duty as it was a long weekend. The was Thursday night on November 7th. She said it was the remembrance day long weekend.
Why can't I get the $10.00 package that was offered to me before?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Sorry @Buffy but all quotes and offers have an expiration date. It's possible that the CSR couldn't enter the codes in the system as they no longer existed. You could possibly call back next week and a calmly ask to speak to someone higher up and see if something could be done. The LTSS program was extended long past it's initial end date, unfortunately it may be that you should have accepted the offer last August.

·
Registered
195 Posts
The LTSS upgrade program for $10 offered in the last 2 years expired with the program on August 31st. It is no longer available.

·
Registered
15 Posts
As I said before, the so-called "upgrade" program was only the same basic package with a lot of useless stuff added. If you wanted to keep us you would have had to do a lot better.

Our service has ended as well, either on Wednesday or yesterday morning before we turned the TV on. Except for channel 949. We won't cry over it because we were using it less & less anyway.

Ironically, what led me to LTSS in the first place was complaining to TVO when they ceased to broadcast OTA into our area but as of yesterday we had a strong signal in HD on the same channel they had previously shut down.

261 - 268 of 268 Posts