Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is it really a free preview if you can't get the audio ?

It is August 6th and they still haven't fixed the audio on most of the HD channels that were supposed to be available for free on August the 2nd. And most of these channels were not made available until the 4th and 5th. :mad:

Update : Apparently the Rogers technician I spoke to thinks it's a signal issue, one of the many issues I was subjected to in the past month. And just my luck, she accidentally turned my HD Nature and Adventure pack off in the process of investigating the issue. ARGH!

·
Registered
17 Posts
And I thought it was just me. Was not working from the dreaded Rogers quick menu. Did have some luck by making note of the channel number, going to a different channel and then punching in the preview
channel number directly on the remote. Sounds wierd but it did work most of the time. Hardly gives you any urge to sign up for them though.
Was excited for a few seconds with a new feature that channels you did not subcribe to would be in green or grey. Quickly found that this is again only on the above Rogers dreaded quick menu. What a HUGE let down.
WAY TO GO ROGERS !!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts