Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Fox is desperate to at least get one more year out of this show. Not sure who my choice would have been. .We have choosen not to watch the show

·
Registered
171 Posts
They should have grabbed Piers Morgan when they had the chance but since he's replacing Larry King on CNN ......fat chance of him doing that now

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Never thought that Tyler and Lopez were as short as they are.....all about the same height as Seacrest who is four feet nothing or so!:)

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
American Idol 2011

Anyone like the season premiere so far with J-Lo and Steven Tyler as the new judges?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Refreshing.

Hard to miss any of the old judges schtick really.

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
J-Lo is refreshing and it's interesting to see someone with legitimate talent that matches what's being judged. That in itself isn't enough to carry the amount of airtime Fox dedicates to their cash cow.

Steven Tyler, never been a fan, but apparently a lot of people do like him? I find looking at him very freaky. Most of his responses are non-sensical but he has a few one-liners. Like I said, never been a fan so I have to ask... is that his real face or the result of 20 bad plastic surgeries?

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
I like Tyler and Lopez. Unfortunately, their star status makes the show all about them. If I see one more young woman fawn all over J-Lo or offer to F Tyler, I'm gonna screeeeeeeeeem. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
580 Posts
I was unlucky enough to see the last 10 minutes of last night's show. There was a 16 year girl showing way too much cleavage singing ,while her dad watched approvingly. No doubt she was dressed for Tyler's eye.. :rolleyes:

The first few shows can be a comedic,but after that..meh..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts