Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part sci-fi, part noir and hotter than Princess Leia’s gold bikini, Forbidden Science is a 13-episode, half-hour 18A-rated series which takes place in animaginative world where cloning and androids seem as plausible as the real life characters they interact with.

Set in the near future, FORBIDDEN SCIENCE follows the exploits of 4 Ever Innovations, an elite corporation whose young, brilliant and hotter than hell scientists, Dr. Philip Wise (Austin Ball) and Dr. Penny Serling (Noelle DuBois), download and sell memories helping clients to live out their greatest fantasies.

In the premiere episode, Bethany Montrose (Joanne Alderson), divorced and seeking a new life, goes to work for an old friend's corporation, 4Ever Innovations. Working with scientists who perform advanced human cloning, Bethany's first project involves a husband who wants to be reunited with his dead wife.

FORBIDDEN SCIENCE was created by Doug Brode (Van Helsing, Planet of the Apes, Harry Potter, Iron Man and JJ Abrams’ Star Trek) and produced by William Burke (CREEPY). FORBIDDEN SCIENCE is Executive Produced by John Quinn (PASSION COVE, SIN CITY DIARIES.)

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

In case you're wondering

·
Banned
296 Posts
I followed that adult sci-fi series on MExcess last winter. I had to add 5 minutes over the allocated 30-minutes slot the TV Listings provided since I constantly missed the ending.

I expect the softcore scenes to be cut off and replaced by commercial breaks, since Space is an analog specialty channel easily accessible and they don't have a west coast feed...

Filming location: Hamilton and Toronto

Many actresses also appeared on adult series "Lingerie" (not seen yet in Canada), and by extention, on "Life On Top" and "Co-Ed Confidential" which are currently on reruns on MExcess as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts