Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First the FRAME.....

EDIT - The HD channel is only on Christmas Day, I guess I should read closer....

http://www.starchoice.com/promotions/english/fireplace/default.asp?WT.mc_id=SCISENG12012008L26

Warm up the holidays with the Fire Log channel

Come in from the cold and cozy up to the Star Choice Fire Log channel. It only takes a second to ignite your glowing fire using your remote control. Tune into channel 329 and you'll instantly be basking in the sights and sounds of Yule logs burning in the fire on your television screen. This year, on December 25, the channel is also available in spectacular HD on channel 217.

Fire up the Fire Log channel from December 1 to January 15, 2009, to create a warm and festive backdrop to all your holiday activities.

Also check out Star Choice's Christmas Tree channel (ch. 330) featuring a 50-foot Colorado Spruce magnificently decorated with more than 6,000 multi-coloured light bulbs and hundreds of festive ornaments.

·
Registered
58 Posts
...wait, why does it say "online ordering coming soon" ?

Am I missing something here? We have to order the Fire Log now? :confused:

Edit: Here's the Christmas Tree link: http://www.starchoice.com/promotions/english/christmastree/

Spruce up your holiday decor with the Christmas Tree channel
Enjoy the beauty and joy of a Christmas tree without the falling needles, tangled lights or sap covered hands. Star Choice's Christmas Tree channel (ch. 330) returns to the ever-popular holiday programming lineup which includes the Fire Log channel (ch. 329). Both channels are available from December 1 to January 15, 2009.

This must-see Christmas Tree channel features 24/7 coverage of a 50-foot Colorado Spruce magnificently decorated with more than 6,000 multi-coloured light bulbs and hundreds of festive ornaments.

This holiday season, tune in and add a little festive flair to any room with the Christmas Tree channel!

·
Registered
60 Posts
It seems that SC is indeed listening to its subbscribers! At popular demand we,finally,have the burning log channel in HD for one day ! SC if you are still listening please make us pay for this channel! I'm sure lots will agree to pay , and with the money colected please give us Score HD.:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts