Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The final ten episodes of Stargate Universe will begin airing Tuesday, March 8 at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Space.

The final 10 episodes pick up from December's cliffhanger, where The Destiny encountered two warring races and an ally thought dead returned. In the Season 2.5 premiere, “Deliverance”, The Destiny is now Locked in a battle with a Drone Command Ship and surprised by the arrival of the Aliens that abducted Rush and Chloe.

Episodes will also be available on demand at SPACECAST.com immediately following the television premiere.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Awesome! Well, not that this is on Space channel, but that it is finally coming back. I can't stand Space (or any standard def for that matter)

·
Registered
303 Posts
I spent the first season indifferent to any of the characters and was completely disappointed in the newest SG offering. This season, however, has been much better. I still think half the characters could be killed and I wouldn't care, but the story has picked up some. It will be a shame to see it end - but nowhere near as sad as the end of SG-1 for me.

My money says they find a way home at the end but opt to stay and fulfill Destiny's "destiny".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts