Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure how many people have played Final Fantasy X and its sequal Final Fantasy X2, but those are the best games in the Final Fantasy series.
Excellent action in both games and some interesting individuals in the game.

Especially Rikku!! :cool: :D

DAM SHE's HOT!! Yeah Yeah I know she's a CGI but still, take a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oxRZ-uSbMc

I'm in love~~~~

·
Registered
257 Posts
X2? Seriously? It's like a Britney Spears video. I'll stick to VI.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have you ever played Final Fantasy X or X2 video game? Its not a music video some one just combined scenes from FFX & X2 into a Tribute to Rikku. The games are excellent to play.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I don't know if I'd say they were the best, but they were the last two good ones IMO.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Final Fantasy X was awesome for it's time. I have tried replays recently and what was once a terrific new leveling feature is now just a bother. Having to swap people in an out of each fight to keep them all ready for combat. eg not using Kimahri then having to fight the 2 Ronso's solo.

The ending brought me to tears though, wife laughed, the world kept turning. Also, that chocobo race for the ultimate weapon for Tidus was just.....agony. O and Blitzball. Didn't enjoy it as much as the card game from....VIII if memory serves but I did spend a number of hours playing.

What is missing from games now those is that end game stuff. I had my characters overpowered to the point where everyone was able to 1 shot the last boss.

X-2 was good, Yuna was a bit annoying at times but it was a feel good ending, even if I did have to play it twice to get the best ending.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I actually stopped playing FFX when I reached Blitzball and played solely that instead. I should actually go back and play FFX...

·
Registered
451 Posts
MCIBUS, no offense but... I hope for your sake you're not spanking to those images. :eek:

The girls as depicted in that video look like children.

·
Premium Member
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
MCIBUS, no offense but... I hope for your sake you're not spanking to those images. :eek:

The girls as depicted in that video look like children.
No offense taken

According to the BIOS here supposedly:

Rikku 17(long blonde hair version she's wearing the Yellow & Blue outfit)
Payne 18(she's wearing the black outfit)
Yuna 19(she's wearing the Blue & white outfit)

Yeah Yeah I know there just CGI images, but still not bad.

But then again if you look at the majority of Japaniesse amination & CGI games the faces look like girls but the bodies look like women.

Why this is? I don't know? :confused:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts