Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 208 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
I ended up cancelling my bell services today as they wanted to charge me $44.62 plus taxes for my land line....LOL, no way I'm paying that. They also was going to charge me $15 for unlimited internet on my 50/10 even though their website says it's included, hahaha. Over 20 years with Bell and I'm finally done with their poor customer service.

rwings01

·
Registered
113 Posts
I can confirm that I did not lose any discounts off my TV service (the only other Bell service I have) after switching to zero rated internet.
Same here, I got a call from a supervisor and was able to keep my discount on my Fibe TV service and Landline (12 months). Will see what they offer after 12 months. So happy to get rid of their internet service.

rwings

·
Registered
113 Posts
@bev fan

I don't think so as they only allow .50mb of data monthly for dark tv. Bell will charge you if you go over that limit. Only enough for interaction TV, tsn extra etc...

·
Super Moderator
17,037 Posts
I'm pretty sure Bell On Demand doesn't count as internet usage for the video portion, but it's possible they use the internet interface for the menus, etc. Netflix definitely counts as internet usage.

201 - 208 of 208 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.