1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
GT5 in a month?? LMFAO really for sure this time. really? :)

Codemasters rocks, we got hooked on toca for years on the PC... hmm i need a wheel to enjoy this title

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Month and a half...:rolleyes: But I am expecting a delay release at any time now...

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This game ROCKS!!! Sim racing lovers wet dream...sigh...

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
I have been looking forward to this for a long time. Glad to hear you are enjoying it eimaj. Will pick it up as soon as I can!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Is it playable without a wheel? Im terrible at car games with the stick controller and dont have my wheel anymore..

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
oh well, my Remote control car racing friends got this games so i went and got it too.. And got hooked up with a Logitech Driving Force GT for 60$ :)

Soon as the kids are in bed.. im transforming the basement into a 5.1 HD f1 experience.. HD?? hey thats better then real F1!! :)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
oh well, my Remote control car racing friends got this games so i went and got it too.. And got hooked up with a Logitech Driving Force GT for 60$ :)

Soon as the kids are in bed.. im transforming the basement into a 5.1 HD f1 experience.. HD?? hey thats better then real F1!! :)
Where can I find the wheel for $60 :( I would buy it at that price otherwise stick with the PS3 controller.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I bought this on Steam, and was also waiting for it for ever.

Loving it! Im playing without aids and its tought to be quick. Glad I have a wheel! If you dont have one, please get one. It makes a big difference.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
a friend of a friend sold me his for 60 :) Works nice and dropped the lap times instantly

1 - 12 of 12 Posts