Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I changed my programming last Friday and all week I have been getting 2-6 calls a day from Bell about doing a satisfaction servey. Even after I did the servey the calls continued. I talked to a csr today and they claim to no nothing about it. Usually I would get 1-2 calls maybe but not always, so I don't know why they are calling like crazy now.

·
Registered
971 Posts
I have only received one call if I answer their survey. In the future what you could do (I've never done it so I don't know if it will work), is when you first call Bell and they ask you for the 10-digit number associated with your account (that's the number they use to call you later), just make up a number. The CSR will still be able to handle your request despite you having given a false number. They will probably have your real number on file anyway. In other words, they don't need you to punch in your number to handle your request.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I have only received one call if I answer their survey. In the future what you could do (I've never done it so I don't know if it will work), is when you first call Bell and they ask you for the 10-digit number associated with your account (that's the number they use to call you later), just make up a number. The CSR will still be able to handle your request despite you having given a false number. They will probably have your real number on file anyway. In other words, they don't need you to punch in your number to handle your request.
Hmmm. not so sure about that. Isn't your phone number part of your Bell identification? I think I'd be more inclined to call Bell and explain the problem. You never know, maybe they'll give you an inconvenience discount.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts