Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today Rogers added Playboy on demand Free for all PlayboyTv subscribers. This in addition to Hustler, Red Light District, AOV Movie Channel, AOV Clips and TMN's free on demand adult programming. Expressvu has fallen miles behind Rogers in this area.

What is happening at Expressvu to cause the relative lack of adult programming versus their major competitor?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
Porn and More Porn

I think ExpressVu has capacity issues. What porn channels do you want to see and what channels would you like BeV to drop to get more porn programming??
:eek:
Really, what are the names of all the porn channels Rogers carries, and are they all that popular??
Hmm
:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
933 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
http://www.hustlertv.com/presskit1b.pdf

This is the presskit for HustlerTv USA. HustlerTV Canada on Rogers basically has the same programming for $19.99 a month. This versus Bell for $8.99 a movie.

AOV Canada on Rogers is also $19.99 and has an even stronger quality line-up of movies.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,152 Posts
If you have a Ku Band 30 inch dish you can pick up a porno channel from Europe thats really hardcore as can be. It's called Blue Kiss and it's on telstar-5 and is free for the next 3 to 4 months... after that they will be Nagra-2 and charge $25 a month.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
HDTV101 said:
If you have a Ku Band 30 inch dish you can pick up a porno channel from Europe thats really hardcore as can be. It's called Blue Kiss and it's on telstar-5 and is free for the next 3 to 4 months... after that they will be Nagra-2 and charge $25 a month.
This is being offered by Globecast World TV. I doubt they will give 3-4 months of free programming. Once it goes live (no programming loop), it will be encrypted.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,152 Posts
Flavario said:
This is being offered by Globecast World TV. I doubt they will give 3-4 months of free programming. Once it goes live (no programming loop), it will be encrypted.

I read on another forum that it is encrypted right now in Nagra-1 and a few people had called them up about it. They guy they spoke to at Blue Kiss said "we know that you can receive our service for free with a FTA being encrypted in Nagra-1" These guys are smart because they are teasing people by using an encryption that they know is broken... let people get a free preview of there service without violating the law having porn unencrypted. After 3 to 4 months they switch to nagra-2 and everyone will have to pay. The price for there service with nagra-2 card is very reasonable at $200 a year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
141 Posts
dmccorm140 said:
http://www.hustlertv.com/presskit1b.pdf

This is the presskit for HustlerTv USA. HustlerTV Canada on Rogers basically has the same programming for $19.99 a month. This versus Bell for $8.99 a movie.

AOV Canada on Rogers is also $19.99 and has an even stronger quality line-up of movies.
WTF is gonna pay $20/mth for porn, come on get a life. It is all the same after 30 minutes I do not care what anyone says. I would rather uyse a DVB card at this time get it for free , deall with it later when nagra 2 comes in. Unless you are so hurting you need your porn on 24/7. There is so much porn available on newsgroups you could d/l a pile of it and burn it off to divx and better quality porn for free. More than you would ever prolly watch unless you a re a master debater
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
321 Posts
cisco kid said:
WTF is gonna pay $20/mth for porn, come on get a life. It is all the same after 30 minutes I do not care what anyone says. I would rather uyse a DVB card at this time get it for free , deall with it later when nagra 2 comes in. Unless you are so hurting you need your porn on 24/7. There is so much porn available on newsgroups you could d/l a pile of it and burn it off to divx and better quality porn for free. More than you would ever prolly watch unless you a re a master debater

u always have to masterbate to porn :eek:

i don't ;)

bev is MILES BEHIND Rogers
 

·
Member #1
Joined
·
47,683 Posts
hosw uguys typn so good wit jus theone hand?
from a guy named "woody" no less!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Star Choice is adding Red Light District

to their programming lineup along with the Hustler Channel. It was let out today. I will be adding that to my Star Choice adult package. Now i can see everything I want all month long for the price of a few awful adult ppv movies on BEV. Bev has really screwed this up but lets see how weird it gets. Rogers - without a doubt - Beats BEV hands down and now it seems so will Star Choice. I gotta tell you, BEV must think people are really Dumb to be pushing overpri:rolleyes: ced bad bad porn. I agree that they are lacking.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
Oh SuperDarrell, you put words in my mouth! And I'm gay... I don't know about the straight porn, but the gay stuff is lame. You can get better stuff on the Internet, for much less! Besides, it's always better to make your own *snickers*
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top