Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sirius / XM Satellite Radio announced this week, that its Sirius service would air every game of the 2008 NFL season live for the fifth straight year. In addition, to any national radio broadcast that is available, Sirius will offer up both home and visiting team broadcasts so listeners can pick their favourite announcers.

The 2008 NFL campaign kicks off at 7:00 pm ET on Thursday, Sept. 4, when the Super Bowl champion New York Giants host the Washington Redskins at Giants Stadium. Fans will hear the Giants radio broadcast on channel 127, the Redskins radio broadcast on channel 126, and the national radio broadcast on channel 124.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Will they let us know in advance which channel to tune for to get each game every week?

That will be the tipping point for me re-upping my subscription as I'm likely as not going to be on the road on Sundays and want to hear all the Bills games (even though my passengers may gag :rolleyes:)

NefCanuck

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't they announce it on the regular channels? I think the description on your radio also says who is playing.

·
Registered
50 Posts
From what I remember the Canadian subscription didn't carry ALL the games (or at least both teams broadcast of the games) as some of the broadcasts were on the American weather or traffic channels.

Is this still the case?

·
Registered
256 Posts
From what I remember the Canadian subscription didn't carry ALL the games (or at least both teams broadcast of the games) as some of the broadcasts were on the American weather or traffic channels.

Is this still the case?
I think so as last week when I wanted to listen to the Bills - Seahawks game, all they had, ironically enough was the Seahawks feed. Most annoying :(

NefCanuck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts