Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone else notice it has disappeared from the 7.45am slot on TSN2 this Saturday and TSN2 now slated as having the West Ham v Chelsea game at 10am which was previously listed for Setanta. Is this Sportsnet One at work either showing Man U live or delayed to its usual 12.15 slot?

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
For those wondering...

The reason that this happened is because the game was originally scheduled for an FS+ timeslot (Sunday morning ET); however, it was moved to Saturday AM because United play Champions League on Tuesday. So ESPN2 kept their originally scheduled game, Chelsea-West Ham, while FS+ kept their originally scheduled game, Everton-Manchester United. This carried over to Canada because TSN2 gets their feed from TSN2.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thanks for the info. Being an Everton fan, any chance to see the boys on tv is a bonus. I was bummed out when I originally noticed it gone off the schedule.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Thanks for the info. Being an Everton fan, any chance to see the boys on tv is a bonus. I was bummed out when I originally noticed it gone off the schedule.
Hey Bucketo, if you want to see all our games this season you should sign up to the site advertised by Sportsnet. Picture quality far outstrips Setanta and all games are in proper 16:9. Well worth the $14.99 a month.

I was really hoping to watch this in HD on TSN2 as the quality and screen size will be absolutely woeful on regular Setanta.

Such a big game deserves the best picture ;)

Fingers crossed for a repeat of last years result. COYB!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
360 Posts
TO Blue. My neighbor, who is also a Toffee fan, has that subscription as well as the Everton TV sub. I have Setanta so we are fully covered. :)

You are right, the quality is actually quite good on the streaming side. We jack his macBook pro into a plasma hd tv and its great. The 1st 2 weeks were a bit rough on the technical side though, getting the stream to actually stream but it's been great.

I had a setanta-i.com streaming sub last year and the new rogers sportsnet one is much better.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts