Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man City vs Dynamo Kiev has one of the worst pictures I've ever seen (rivalling goltv of a few years ago)! :eek: It's like I'm not wearing my glasses, everything including the graphics with the score is blurry and seemingly out of focus.

Haven't watched a TLN broadcast in a while and if they're always this bad it'll be the last time!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
They are always that bad. I can't stand to watch Europa League and Serie A games on TLN. The picture is just too blurry.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks I'm glad to know it's not my eyes :p. So I guess I have no reason to keep TLN in any new packages I create at shaw with that pathetic picture. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
689 Posts
I'm going to guess that the picture is of a similar quality on TLN-owned EuroWorld Sports. I don't know because Shaw Direct have ignored my requests to make it available.:mad: Anyone know?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's not available here and if the quality is that bad then I'm going to pass when and if it ever shows up even though I really want their coverage of the French league 1. :(

·
Registered
718 Posts
Anybody know if the $10 PPV online feed from TLN for the City game was also of a poor quality?

I paid for a game earlier this season but did not find the quality good enough for the fee.

Not that it matters anymore. Our next European game this year will be in the Champions League ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts