·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to pick up espn and all there stations with FTA

·
Registered
928 Posts
I get some gorgeous looking analog feeds on sbs-6 occasionally, but for the actual channel you will need a sub with C-band cable or dbs.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi
I am new to FTA and know nothing about it or so.I'd like to know if I can acess these folowing sports with a FTA system

formula one
hockey
baseball
soccer

I dont think it is possible to have ESPN OLN free so I wonder if you guys know some channels available for my sports needs

by the way if you know a thread or site that I can learn a bit of FTA it would be very appreciate

thanks

J

·
Registered
106 Posts
hummmm I dont want to get in a mess so I will forget ESPN

is there many channel that present sport from the US and are FTA

by the way I have a Star Trak 1000 someone gave me.It was from the company Alphastar?(1997)anyone knows more or can help

J

·
Registered
18 Posts
To get a good idea of what is available as feeds you should subscribe to the yahoo groups of "satfeed" and "backhauls". Lists of feeds for all the sports you are looking for appear there all the time. For actual network channels you may want to scan throught the lyngsat listings and then look up the station schedules on zap2it or titantv.

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Seee satforums.com for an in-depth FTA forum.

With cheap import FTA receivers, there is no worth trying the Alphastar recevier, unless you know where to get a useable firmware, and how to install it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts