Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been dealing with Shaw's "Customer Advocacy" agents. I'm not getting anywhere. I need to escalate my issues and concerns. Does Shaw have something like the "Office of the President" which is the highest level of resolving grievances outside the CCTS? Perhaps an email address to contact their CEO so he can delegate some competent people who are willing to discuss my concerns in person (voice) vs solely by email?

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Forget escalation - it's near impossible to get a hold of any human agent in any way with Shaw. I've been working the phone, their chat, and Twitter DMs for hours. I can order new services online or talk to a chatbot. Anything beyond that seems next to impossible or will take an entire day.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Forget escalation - it's near impossible to get a hold of any human agent in any way with Shaw. I've been working the phone, their chat, and Twitter DMs for hours. I can order new services online or talk to a chatbot. Anything beyond that seems next to impossible or will take an entire day.
I know, tell me about it. It's become horrible. I guess if Telus can get away with it, Shaw can too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts