Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Vitali Klitschko vs. Odlanier Solis will be on Super Channel in Canada, 5pm ET on Saturday. Canadian trainer Russ Anber will be in Solis corner.

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
Boy are they ever having problems. We saw the first 4 rounds of the undercard then behind the scene stuff from the uplinkers then nothing to finally seeing a different show. They started 1 hour earlier but 45 minutes of it is not what is supposed to be on.

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
Wow. Talk about major dissapointment. Fight lasted about 3 minutes. That fall Solis experienced doesn't look kosher at all. Can't wait to see what REALLY happened.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He said he twisted his knee, probably didn't think dr Iron fist hit so hard and pulled a soccer move hahahaha, I nothiced he did start running after a few shots from the big man. Very disappointing, feel bad for the 19000 fans and for Epix.

Well I am sure the bute vs magee fight will be much more entertaining.

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
Wasn't that EPIX first boxing match for them? If it is, what a major let down for them. I'm sure they'll want something better next time!!!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Boy are they ever having problems. We saw the first 4 rounds of the undercard then behind the scene stuff from the uplinkers then nothing to finally seeing a different show.
No problems on Super Channel.

A knee injury is a disappointing way to end a fight. Solis landed a couple good punches before tearing his ACL.

·
Premium Member
6,432 Posts
That's where the problems were! I started watching at 4pm ET and they showed the undercard match until 20 after which then went for commercial about the BIG fight. At 4:30pm, they showed Summer Vale episode to go back at yet another undercard match before finally showing the actual fight.

We could hear the announcers clear their throat, talk about anything and so on. Kinda reminded me when I was watching wild feeds on my c band dish!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts