Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I am having the same problem.

The on-screen guide information for Encore Avenue HD is not correct. It is the same as is given for Encore Avenue 2 SD and does not correspond with the content showing. It looks like the content showing on EAHD is what is listed for EA1 SD on EA's website but not in the online guide for EA1. There is a difference for the movie showing in the on-screen guide and what is on EA's website for this one time slot. I will check when the next movie starts at 12:30 PM my time to see if it is The Scorpion King as both the on-screen guide and EA's website gives for EA1.

It still leaves me confused because I thought Encore Avenue HD had the same content as EA2 not EA1.

In any case I called Shaw and told them of the problem. The CSR said he would pass it on to be fixed.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I confirmed that what is showing on Shaw on Encore Avenue HD is what is listed on Encore Avenue website for EA1 and EAHD. However the on-screen programming guide for EAHD on Shaw is giving guide information for EA2. Hope Shaw get around to fixing this soon. Makes my PVR function for this channel difficult and laborious to use.

·
Registered
679 Posts
If you look at the listings on the Encore Avenue websites it seems that on screen guide for EAHD on Shaw becomes correct starting Monday morning Jan 24th at 6 am Mtn with the airing of the show T & T. From that day on it is correct.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts