Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Given all the rumours going around lately, it doesn't surprise me a bit that she left. It was quite clear that the returning Nigel Lythgow didn't want her as a judge.

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How the 4th judge keeps her job is beyond me. I stopped watching this series after Ellen joined.

Not keeping Paula and adding a 4th job was a big mistake.

I won't watch again now that Simon is also gone.

Ratings will probably be a disaster next season unless they pull off a miracle in a judge as likeable as Paula and Simon.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
The program is toast and the future looks a bit cloudy. Probably will get one more season in before Seacrest leaves eventhough he has a mult-million dollar contract.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Ever since Paula left, I haven't really got into the show anymore, and now that Simon's leaving, American Idol won't be the same. I'm not surprised that Ellen has left. It's not really her style I guess.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Looks like the 3 Judges next year are going to be Randy Jackson, JLo, and Steven Tyler from Aerosmith. I honestly can't see this show going on more than a couple of years. X-Factor will probably take over.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Looks like the 3 Judges next year are going to be Randy Jackson, JLo, and Steven Tyler from Aerosmith. I honestly can't see this show going on more than a couple of years. X-Factor will probably take over.
yeah I agree. Former-American Idol fans will probably turn to America's Got Talent and the X-Factor now for their entertainment

1 - 8 of 8 Posts