Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night my DSR505HD started to malfunction. First the sound went out. I held the on/off button down for 30 seconds to reboot and when it came back on the channel banner would not go away. I could not change channels but the sound was back on. Then I unplugged the receiver for a couple of minutes and plugged it back in and everything worked. 20 minutes later the problems started again. Whats up. Not a enjoyable way to watch CSI season premier. Any suggestions.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I was having problems with mine as well. Previously I was having issues related to my DVI input and HD programming where the picture would cut in and out but the audio remained. That was fixed quite some time ago but recently started doing the same thing while watching SD programming. Specifically CSI last night out west. First half of the show was fine but then the video started cutting out every few seconds. Made the show un-watchable.

This has been happening for me for the last couple months but hasn't been a big deal as I mostly watch HD programming.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts