Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we signed up for the new BELL TV in our condo, we signed up for all of the additional movie packages, which was to include one of my favorite channels, DRIVE IN CLASSICS. We had previously been BELL EXPRESS VU for CONDOS customers, and this channel was included in our lineup.

Now, this channel is mysteriously missing. Anyone else have this issue?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was able to locate the channel list left for us by the installation technicians, and the channel is not even listed. I guess they decided to dump it from the new BELL TV service.

If memory serves me correctly, this channel was listed on the information we were made privy to when we discussed the service at the condo orientation as part of the "MORE MOVIES" theme pack.

My loss!

·
Registered
7,131 Posts
It is indeed part of More Movies. From the Bell TV web site

More Movies
Show Case Diva
IFC
Scream
Movieola
Mystery
Drive In Classics
Show Case Action
If you have any of these other channels, you should have DIC. If not, you need to sub to More Movies. If you have the other channels, call Bell support to update the receiver.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have all the other channels listed, and just placed a call to Customer Support.

http://entertainment.bell.ca/en/

This is the website that we get our channel listings from, and alas, Drive In Classics is not part of the service. The CSR informed me that BELL is working diligently to add these channels back to the listings...for whatever that's worth.

Anyhow, thats the poop.

·
Banned
844 Posts
I have all the other channels listed, and just placed a call to Customer Support.

http://entertainment.bell.ca/en/

This is the website that we get our channel listings from, and alas, Drive In Classics is not part of the service. The CSR informed me that BELL is working diligently to add these channels back to the listings...for whatever that's worth.
There's the problem right there, Bell Entertainment is not the same as Bell TV. Bell Entertainment is an IPTV service that Bell recently launched, which so far is only available in Toronto on a trial basis. Because it is still new they don't offer all channels that are available with Bell TV- their satellite service.

You should confirm what service it is you are receiving, if its Bell Entertainment then that is why you are not receiving this channel- because its not available with that service.

·
Registered
342 Posts
DriveIn Classics

This channel is not available with Bell Entertainment, but as the CSR told you, channels are going to be added as time goes. Two were added this week, DejaView and Cosmo.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts