Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, New to this so I'm no techy. If I'm on Telus Satellite at home but would like to set up a box at my cabin which happens to be in the USA just outside Vancouver do I need a Telus dish. It has an existing Direct TV dish (fairly new) from the previous owner. Any help would be much appreciated

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Will take pic's next time I'm down at the cabin. Regardless I'm just glad I can use a telus receiver even if I have to buy another dish. If I do have to buy a dish what is the cost and a good site. Since the cabin is in the States I can have it shipped to there.

Thanks

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm starting to learn a from you guy's already! I've got lot's of options now. I take it that the FTA system's are not as reliable as a server such as Bell/Telus. The only reason I was going to use Telus is friends of ours were going to let us set up through there account. Saving us a wack of money since were not down at the cabin regularily. Anything that works is fine. Believe it or not it get's so quiet there the "Silence is deafening" on top of that I don't want to miss any Canuck's games, so I need those channel's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.