Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am reading the schedule correctly? I only see tonights episode in HD, the rest are on SD. That sucks if that is truly the case.

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I was wondering the same thing. On my PVR it only shows SD after tonight. I think that may change though, since the MovieCentral website schedule has it listed on MCHD for future episodes.

·
Registered
679 Posts
The listings on Shaw's cable boxes for MC2HD are incorrect starting on Friday October 1st. They have mistakenly put the same listings from MC2(ch 56) on MC2HD (ch 244)

·
Registered
377 Posts
The Bell guide is still screwed up, failing to show Dexter (and the rerun of The Pillars of the Earth) on MCHD for tonight. However, the online ZAP2it guide is correct. So I wonder whose fault it is?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Same issue on Telus Optik... I've also noticed the actual schedule on Movie Central's website is different than what is playing on Movie Central HD

Its Tues at 8:30pm pacific time, the MC website shows "The Road" should be on from 8pm to 10pm. The actual channel on Telus Optik shows "Nine" and its the actual show that is on right now.

Very strange... I wonder if MC is launching another HD channel and somehow screwed up the feeds

·
Registered
377 Posts
Very strange indeed.

At this moment, the schedule on MC's website, the Bell Satellite TV guide, and the movie actually being shown on MCHD are all in agreement.

On Monday, the Bell guide was wrong, but the actual broadcast matched the MC website.

On Tuesday, you say the Telus guide matched the actual broadcast, but the MC website was wrong.

What a mess.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Right now for me on Telus, the Telus guide and the Movie Central website are all matching up.

The Telus guide seems to be matched with the website up until Friday Oct 1 at 4:15am. From that point on the Movie Central website and the Telus guide are completely different.

It seems like they're slowly sorting it out though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts