Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2,316 Posts
Years ago with a local small cable company one of the techs was vicious and after he came onto the property and opened the box without any reason I basically told him to shove off and get off my property. When I cancelled cable they said they needed access and I told them no way. They suggested they would have to climb the pole. I said go for it as I wasn't stealing anything but I was using the entry for Shaw Direct.
Anyway Shaw took over and they are a completely different animal now. I have their service and the rv plan for Shaw Direct and the tech upgraded the box on the outside to a roomier more modern setup and left all access up to me. In some parts of the country they have become customer oriented to some degree. :)

Even Telus, when I switched to their DSl, upgraded the gear in the box and ran separate phone/internet, even though I am using voip.ms phone service.
Dealing with reasonable people can be fun.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.