1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks James...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Interesting - when I click on the link in the first message, I get a placeholder pages that says the deals are "coming soon".

That is weird, since I bought the batteies this morning from the Day Of Deals web pages.....

·
Registered
24,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The first link is just the jpg image file, not the link to the deals (which can't be posted since parts of the website is replaced with *********).

Go to main dell site.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Did you purchase the 4G Micro sd ram $5.99 today I could find this on their website? Was this yesterdays deal?

Thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks James appreciate your postings.

But it's not a hot deal anymore, I will wait for a better price. My friend purchased similar 16gb SDHC for $24.99.

Thanks Again!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I ordered the 42" LG plasma yesterday for my work apartment. 720p will be fine since I don't have any hd source other than my DVD player up there. Surprisingly it was shipped within an hour of my order being placed!

PS TV has already been delivered less than 22 hours after placing my order.

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Belkin 13-Outlet PureAV Home Theater Power Console PF60 is a great price today only. I have the PF30 with about 8 outlets and it suits my home theatre needs perfectly. Highly recommended.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
What I'd like from Dell are more discounted 30" monitors. I'm running two 3007WFP-HC displays and my girlfriend would like to upgrade to a higher end monitor. If Dell's current 30" display drops under the $1000 mark, I'm ready to order at least one!

That's what I'm hoping to see every day I click on the Dell Days of Deals link...

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
UltraSharp U3011 30-inch Widescreen Flat on sale today - $400 off.

Also the Slingbox PRO-HD Media Player is on sale.

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
I was interested in a computer they had today but it wouldn't ship until April 6th which is three weeks from now.

Are Dell Computer shipments always that slow?

1 - 20 of 81 Posts