Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

341 - 350 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I paid for the year upfront for NFL Football so no reason for me to cancel yet. As long as they play football this year I don't plan on cancelling however, if the season gets cancelled (very unlikely) that would be a different discussion.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I only carry the subscription for the NFL season, so annually at the end of the regular season, I cancel it. Much cheaper than buying NFT Sunday Ticket through Rogers and I can live with the few second delay between streaming vs on TV.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Was anybody who is on a yearly subscription able to get any kind of refund or getting their account paused for the past three months of no sports?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Was anybody who is on a yearly subscription able to get any kind of refund or getting their account paused for the past three months of no sports?
I paused my account when that option became available. Wasn;t looking for a refund, just an extension. Checked it the other day and it actually had not actually been, even though I received confirmation at the time.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just heard DAZN is looking for new investors during this pandemic

hopefully they'll go out of business and TSN could get the soccer rights back

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Hopefully not ... rights were split between Sportsnet and TSN. I doubt that TSN would ever buy it all.

DAZN is much cheaper!

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
I've got SN and TSN. But you needed 3 further subscriptions to get all the Premier League ... SN2, TSN2, and very expensive Sportsnet World - which alone is more than DAZN.

341 - 350 of 350 Posts