Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
261 - 280 of 403 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
I was wondering about subscribing to dan. I just have a few questions for you guys.

I've ready plenty of complaints about NFL streaming over the past couple of years. are these complains valid. The company says that this problem is persisting for a small part of their subscribers. Whenever I go to the review sections in the app store it either has 5 stars or 1 star. Seems like people are very happy or very dissatisfied.

Are these problems just for the NFL, or are people experiencing the same problems for other sports like EPL, Champions league, MLS, etc.?

Can i subscribe and pay for it using google play as an in app purchase? I read that you can pay for it as an app purchase on an apple in app payment, but i've read noting about google/android in app payment.

·
Registered
242 Posts
for dazn if you have a Samsung or lg tv you can download the app on your tv.you can go to dazn Canada web site and pay there for the service.the streaming on tv seams to be the best quality for there service .

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'm signing up for the NFL season this year - $20 a month (plus a free month) and I can cancel after the season - plus over the next few weeks they have EVERY pre-season game on.

For August through December, will only cost me $80 + HST - also looking forward to having MLB network during the playoffs.

DAZN has worked well for me in the past - I use a Windows 10 computer to stream it to my TV - only had a few issues that may be my own fault (too many devices using the same internet connection at once, or running other programs on my computer).

·
Registered
206 Posts
anyone use chromecast for dazn? the website does say that it is compatible.

anyone still know if you can pay the subscription fee using your google play account?

just read on the website that it does support google play and chromecast, sorry for time wasting.

Just want to know if anyone here has actually used chromecast to watch?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Really hoping the picture and sound quality for the upcoming Premier League kick off is better than what was shown for the Championship games this weekend.

Having the audio put out as stereo and a stream quality that makes Sportsnet and TSN look excellent quality is very disappointing.

I'm using the DAZN app on my new Sony X900F (all processing is turned off as it just gets in the way) and hard wired through Telus 150/150. Although the Sony app was way, way better than the poor showing trying to watch DAZN on a PS4.

Maybe a 65" TV is too big a screen for DAZN?

·
Registered
127 Posts
DAZN is showing an EPL season preview show right now. It's one of those EPL-produced shows that we've seen on Sportsnet World such as Premiere League Today (which they are also showing today).

I also expect DAZN to have those EPL-produced game preview shows as we've seen on Sportsnet World.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #276 ·
Yes, these are the shows that Sportsnet world used to have. I am hoping for PL international coverage before the game (same guys as the PL preview show). Also, Fan zone was fun to watch, maybe DAZN will add it, just one more sleep to find out.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #280 ·
Yes, "Match Day Live" is what I used to watch on Sportsnet World. So, I think DAZN will have half time shows. They should have announce these programmings since many fans were asking around on Twitter.

Any Commercials?

261 - 280 of 403 Posts