Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've seen very few complaints about their service in the past few months and I've had zero issues with their streams personally. They definitely had teething problems in the beginning though.
Only because most people gave up on it. Even after the NFL season it wasn't as good quality as through normal tv services. Many of the same issues remain.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Something similar happened around this time last year where even the Bein Sports channels disappeared for a few weeks while they renegotiated a deal for another year, then they came back with La Liga and Ligue 1 games that were on the schedule where you could pause, watch on vod, etc. Could be the same thing happening as their twitter help has said they're looking to get them back this year but it's unknown if we'll miss any weeks this year.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Its a big loss of content, lost access to several major leagues, cups, tourneys, South American international games etc. I don't think it was in their plan to lose it considering they were still advertising it late into the summer on their site and putting it in press releases.

·
Registered
77 Posts
That makes the decision to cancel DAZN a bit harder. They really need a top 5 league to have something to watch every week but they're all taken. I wonder if Bundesliga would be available for them to get.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yea it's not worth it for just Champions League. CBS had knockout round games anyway with better production so I watched those there. Most likely picking up the Fubotv deal instead and Apple tv MLS package next year.

The email was pretty ridiculous stretching the free stream rights(FCF, Big3, RedbullTV, etc) as having some part of their price increase when they most likely got those very cheap or free.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts