Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Well, there really is little talent with the presenters on SN & TSN, so they won't be missed too much, by me at least!

Having not used DAZN before, I wonder if they will have all live games on at the same time, is that how they work?

And the $150.00 yearly fee is cheaper than the current cost of SportsnetWorld, with a lot more sports on offer.

It'll be an interesting move, for sure, and fingers crossed the quality of presentation and streams is up to snuff.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Really hoping the picture and sound quality for the upcoming Premier League kick off is better than what was shown for the Championship games this weekend.

Having the audio put out as stereo and a stream quality that makes Sportsnet and TSN look excellent quality is very disappointing.

I'm using the DAZN app on my new Sony X900F (all processing is turned off as it just gets in the way) and hard wired through Telus 150/150. Although the Sony app was way, way better than the poor showing trying to watch DAZN on a PS4.

Maybe a 65" TV is too big a screen for DAZN?

·
Registered
423 Posts
I'm also upset that they have dropped PDC darts. Absolutely no notification they are dropping things, they just do it. DAZN are still apparently the rights holder to show darts live in Canada, but are choosing not to. Have to put up with absolutely irrelevant year old darts on Sportsnet!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts