Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I only carry the subscription for the NFL season, so annually at the end of the regular season, I cancel it. Much cheaper than buying NFT Sunday Ticket through Rogers and I can live with the few second delay between streaming vs on TV.

·
Registered
62 Posts
That would be a serious shame. I've used them for their NFL coverage since they launched in Canada, way cheaper than the Rogers NFL Sunday Ticket package. The only complaint I would have is that you don't get the halftime shows, they run their Red Zone instead and sometimes they run their commercials over the broadcast commercials. All this I can live with for $20/month during NFL regular season

·
Registered
62 Posts
To answer the previous question about playoffs, we get all the games on broadcast TV, so no need to stream it.

For those who watched the Super Bowl on DAZN, did you get the US commercials, Canadian commercials or DAZN's own commercials? That might change how I watch the SB next year?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I was hoping you'd write:
PLAYOFFS?! Don’t talk about—playoffs? You kidding me? I'm a Dolphins fan. Playoffs!?!
Yeah......no comment. Recent history hasn't been kind. I miss the Marino years

1 - 4 of 4 Posts