Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the inaugural season came to a close, Dan Phillips (Ewanuick) had accidentally landed himself in the role of Mayor of Wessex. “I wouldn’t say Dan was an under-achiever,” recalls Mark Farrell, who is Executive Producer, along with Paul Mather and Kevin White. “I would say he wasn’t even a ‘try-to-achiever’. Dan’s first term has started and he is unprepared, unqualified, and in way over his head.”

In the Season 2 premiere on June 5, Dan tries to prove he’s in charge and takes it upon himself to name the new ice rink after a local hockey legend, only to find out it has already been named after a Wessex philanthropist on her deathbed.

Premieres Sunday, June 5 at 7:30 p.m ET on CTV.

·
Registered
484 Posts
It's still on? I've never seen an ad for it, I lost interest after 3 or 4 episodes. Same for Hiccups....

·
Banned
310 Posts
I was in a golf tournament with Fred Ewanuick once. Never saw this show or plan to watch it based on the commercials but I thought I'd just throw this out there. :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm really surprised they're bringing it back. I guess the Canadian networks are more patient with shows. Maybe I'll see how it starts to develop in season 2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts