Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
541 - 560 of 569 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #543 ·
October 28 – November 3: Crave Weekly Streaming Overview .

HBO and HBO Max Programming (additions and changes to monthly overview)
HBO Max Series LOVE LIFE, Season 2 Episode 1-3 Season Premiere (October 28)
HBO Max Series SELENA + CHEF, Season 3, Episode 1-3 (October 28)
HBO Series THE SHOP: UNITERRUPTED Season 4, Episode 16 Season Finale (October 29)

More Riveting TV to Watch
STAR TREK: PRODIGY, Season 1, Episode 1 Season Premiere (October 28)
(Note that the first episode will be about 1 hour, some other places count this as episodes 1&2)

DOCTOR WHO, Season 13, Episode 1 Season Premiere (October 31)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Are there no theatrical movies coming to the service next month? Or did I just miss those on the list? I know October looks really soft at theaters (I think there’s only 2 I plan to see after two months of about 10 each).

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Are there no theatrical movies coming to the service next month? Or did I just miss those on the list? I know October looks really soft at theaters (I think there’s only 2 I plan to see after two months of about 10 each).
Zoeyalex did you see my note about In the Heights? Also there are a couple more movies listed on Crave that might be on TV. IT's very frustrating now they don't seem to care about TV anymore so its hard to tell whether anything is really on TV or just on stream. You might look at the HBO US website I think it shows new movies then you could check Canada listings to see if they're on in Canada.

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #546 ·
The availability of theatrical movies on Crave depends on what was in the theatres several months ago. For example, In the Heights opened in theatres June 11 and is now available on Crave 5 months later. Before the pandemic, it used to take 8 months or longer, depending on the movie distributor and the popularity of the movie. Movie release schedules are different in the U.S. and other countries for Pay-1 providers like HBO in the U.S. and Crave in Canada, so you can't depend on the U.S. schedule.

Most new major movies announced for streaming should also be available on TV. I haven't analysed it carefully, but I noticed that a major movie released for streaming on Friday premieres the next day on TV (Saturday evening).

Here's a quick link to the Crave TV schedule www.crave.ca/en/live?tab=schedule where you can choose "print" for a searchable monthly schedule PDF of all the channels. Here's a quick link to November 2021. A blue star indicates a premiere and a red circle means "last chance".

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I didn't mean for zoey to use the US HBO schedule just to look at there website to find new movies b'cuz Crave doesn't show them. Thank you for the info about the pdf schedule I knew about it but not that it had new stuff flagged.

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #549 ·
November 4-10: Crave Weekly Streaming Overview .

Streaming Now – The KITKAT Comedy Collection In a new brand partnership, Crave has teamed up with KITKAT to bring subscribers The KITKAT Comedy Collection, a sponsored collection of TV shows for viewers to have a break and a laugh, courtesy of KITKAT. As a first in market solution on Crave, the collection includes classic comedy favourites such as FRIENDS, THE FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR, THE BIG BANG THEORY, FRASIER, CORNER GAS, and more.

SHOWTIME Programming (additions and changes to monthly overview)
QUEEN BEES Movie Premiere (November 9 at 8 p.m. ET)

STARZ Programming
ROCK OF AGES (November 5) - was listed in MOVIES section (by mistake???)

RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE UK, Season 3, Episode 7 (November 4)
DOCTOR WHO, Season 13, 2 (November 7 at 8 p.m. ET)

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #550 ·
The HBO Documentary A CHOICE OF WEAPONS: INSPIRED BY GORDON PARKS, which debuts MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15 (10:00-11:30 p.m. ET/PT), explores the legacy of the photographer, writer, composer, activist and filmmaker. (Bell Media Press Release)

----

Season 2 of South Side starts streaming November 11th on HBO Max. (Source) Crave has season1, but hasn't mentioned season 2.

----

Heels Renewed For Season 2 By Starz. (Deadline)

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #551 ·
Season 2 of the HBO Original Series THE RIGHTEOUS GEMSTONES, debuts its nine episode second season with two new episodes beginning on Sunday, Jan. 9 at 10 p.m. ET, followed by additional half-hour episodes on subsequent Sundays at the same time. (Bell Media Press Release)

----

Showtime has released the first episode of Yellowjackets for streaming in advance of its premiere on Sunday, November 14. It's also available through Crave in Canada.

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #552 ·
CANADA’S DRAG RACE judge Brooke Lynn Hytes, leads the new Crave Original eight-part series, 1 QUEEN 5 QUEERS, which premieres with two episodes on Thursday, Dec. 9, with subsequent new episodes dropping Thursdays on Crave. (Also available to French audiences with subtitles.) (Bell Media Press Release)

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #553 ·
The first of the final six episodes of the Gossip Girl reboot will premiere on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 25 on HBO Max. (Deadline)

----

Crave confirmed today that it has ordered a third season of CANADA’S DRAG RACE. Additional details about the new season will be announced at a later date.

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #554 · (Edited)
November 11-17: Crave Weekly Streaming Overview .

NOVEMBER 12 – The Holiday Collection - added A LETTERKENNY CHRISTMAS.
NOVEMBER 14 – THE FREAK BROTHERS Series Premiere (2 episodes, then weekly on Sundays; 8-episode series)

SHOWTIME Programming (additions and changes to monthly overview)
KEVIN GARNETT: ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE Documentary Premiere (November 12 at 8 p.m. ET)
VICE, Season 2, Episode 9 (November 14 at 8 p.m. ET)
YELLOWJACKETS, Season 1, Episode 2-10 (November 14), Episode 1 available now.
(I haven't found confirmation that Showtime will release all episodes on Sunday)

RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE UK, Season 3, Episode 8 (November 11)
W5, Season 56, Episode 6 Canadian Series (November 12)
DOCTOR WHO, Season 13, Episode 3 (November 14 at 8 p.m. ET)
THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, Season 35, Episode 33-37 (November 16)

EDIT: This promo article from Bell Media confirms Episode 2 of YELLOWJACKETS comes to Crave on Nov. 21.

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #555 ·
STARZ announced today that season one of Power Book IV: Force will premiere Sunday, February 6, at 9:00pm ET on STARZ in the U.S. and Canada and on its international streaming platform STARZPLAY across Europe, Latin America, and Japan.

----

SELENA + CHEF, starring Selena Gomez, has been renewed for a fourth season on HBO Max, which is slated to premiere next year.

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #556 · (Edited)
The ten-episode Max Original series And Just Like That... will debut with two episodes on December 9 on HBO Max, with the following eight episodes released weekly on subsequent Thursdays. (Source)

The first of the final six episodes of the Gossip Girl reboot will premiere on Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 25 on HBO Max. (Deadline)
Zap2it says episodes 7, 8 and 9 will air on Crave1 on November 25 and on HBO on November 27.

EDIT: It looks like the next 3 episodes will air the following week, but that's not 100% certain.

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #557 ·
STARZ announced that Shining Vale will premiere on Sunday, March 6, 2022 at 10PM ET/PT across all STARZ platforms in the U.S. and Canada, and will air day and date internationally on the STARZPLAY premium streaming platform across its complete footprint in Europe, Latin America and Japan. (Source)

----

HBO Max announced that the retrospective special, Harry Potter 20th Anniversary: Return to Hogwarts, featuring interviews and cast conversations will premiere on Jan. 1.

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #558 ·
November 18-24: Crave Weekly Streaming Overview .

NOVEMBER 19 – STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Season 4 Premiere, weekly release schedule, Thursdays at 9 p.m. ET on CTV Sci-Fi Channel, and Fridays at 9 p.m. ET on Crave. Not affected by the removal of the series from Netflix in the rest of the world. (Link)

HBO and HBO Max Programming (additions and changes to monthly overview)
HBO Documentary MUSIC BOX: JAGGED (November 18 at 8 p.m. ET)
HBO Max Series KAMIKAZE, Season 1, Episode 3-4 (November 21)

Movies
GHOSTBUSTERS (1984) (November 19)
GHOSTBUSTERS II (November 19)
MALFUNCTION: THE DRESSING DOWN OF JANET JACKSON Documentary Premiere (November 19 at 11:30 p.m. ET, The New York Times Presents series)
8-BIT CHRISTMAS (November 24)

SHOWTIME Programming
VICE, Season 2, Episode 10 (November 21 at 8 p.m. ET)

STARZ Programming
BMF, Season 1, Episode 8 Season Finale (November 21)

STAR TREK: PRODIGY, Season 1, Episode 4 Mid-Season Finale (November 18)
RUPAUL’S DRAG RACE UK, Season 3, Episode 9 (November 18)
THE FREAK BROTHERS, Season 1, Episode 3 (November 21)
DOCTOR WHO, Season 13, Episode 4 (November 21 at 8 p.m. ET)
THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, Season 35, Episode 38-42 (November 23)

·
Super Moderator
18,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #559 ·
Crave announced that production is underway in Sudbury on the all-new original series, SHORESY, the first official spin-off of LETTERKENNY. Season 1 of the six-episode, half-hour hockey comedy streams exclusively on Crave Spring 2022.

----

The nine-episode drama series, The Gilded Age, debuts January 24 on HBO. (HBO U.S. press release)

----

STARZ announced a six-episode Party Down Revival is expected to go into production in 2022. The first two seasons of Party Down, from 2009 and 2010, are available on STARZ in Canada.

541 - 560 of 569 Posts