Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

41 - 60 of 147 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
HGTV Canada Hits Close to Home in New Canadian Original Series Holmes + Holmes

This fall, HGTV Canada is putting two Holmes under one roof as Canada’s most trusted contractor, Mike Holmes, and his son, Mike Holmes Jr. (MJ), team up in Holmes + Holmes premiering November 10 at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

IT'S A HAT TRICK FOR THE HOCKEY WIVES!

W Network and Bristow Global Media Inc. (BGM) are pleased to announce that Hockey Wives has been greenlit for a third season. Production is underway with the series set to air in spring 2017.

·
Super Moderator
16,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Nothing new for Eyewitness since my post in June - I checked Corus, Showcase and the Zap2it schedule for the next 2 weeks. It's a 10 episode series, so I can't see them starting it in November and splitting it up over the holiday season. That means we probably won't see it until some time next year.

·
Super Moderator
16,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
New episodes of Vikings return Wednesday, Nov. 30 at 9 E/P on History. This will be the continuation of season 4, episode 11 of 20, shown at the same time as History U.S. Twenty episodes were previously ordered for Season 5 as well. Shaw Cable has also announced a free preview of the channel from November 30, 2016 - January 5, 2017, so other providers may also offer the preview.

Source: Vikings | Full episodes, schedule and behind the scenes on HISTORY

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
I tried last Spring to explain to a friend that Vikings Season 4 had twenty episodes split into two segments. He didn't believe me. When the ads started appearing for Nov. 30 during the summer I tried again but he told that those ads must be for Season 5. Maybe now he'll finally listen?

·
Super Moderator
16,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
GLOBAL EVENT SERIES 'MARS' BEGINS NOVEMBER 14 ON NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC CHANNEL

The six-part global event series MARS, premieres Monday, Nov. 14 at 9 p.m. ET on National Geographic Channel.
Set both in the future and in the present day, MARS redefines television storytelling by combining feature film-quality scripted drama of a fictitious crewed mission to Mars in 2033 and visual effects with best-in-class documentary sequences to drive forward a cohesive, edge-of-your-seat story of mankind’s thrilling quest to colonize the red planet.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I tried last Spring to explain to a friend that Vikings Season 4 had twenty episodes split into two segments. He didn't believe me. When the ads started appearing for Nov. 30 during the summer I tried again but he told that those ads must be for Season 5. Maybe now he'll finally listen?
He's never used the Internet before, has he? :p

·
Super Moderator
16,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #55

·
Super Moderator
16,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Disney XD in the U.S. has signed a multi-year deal to show Pokémon starting Dec. 5 (Source.)

It's not clear if this will have any impact on Canada. Corus hasn't made any official announcements.

41 - 60 of 147 Posts