Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner
121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
The Two-Part Special The Real Housewives of Potomac: Karen's Grande Dame Reunion premieres Sunday, April 17 on Bravo. (Source) Slice airs The Real Housewives franchise in Canada.

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #123 ·
Bobby and Giada in Italy Series Premiere Friday, April 1 at 8 PM ET on Food Canada. (Zap2it, post-U.S. 2021)

Critter Fixers: Country Vets Season 3 premiere Thursday, March 31 at 9 PM ET on Nat Geo Canada.

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #124 ·
Lost Gold of the Aztecs Series Premiere Sunday, April 3 at 9 PM ET on History Canada. (Zap2it)

----

The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 14 premieres Sunday, May 1 on Bravo. Slice airs the series in Canada. (Source)

----

Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Awards will air on YTV on Sunday, April 10 at 6 PM ET. (Zap2it, post-U.S. April 9)

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #125 ·
The UnXplained returns with new episodes on Fridays at 9 PM ET beginning April 1. History Canada is calling it a new season, but it's probably Season 3B.

----

The History Channel U.S. announced The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch returns for season three on Tuesday, May 3.

----

Adult Swim U.S. announced that the Second Season of Teenage Euthanasia is currently in production and coming in 2023.

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #126 ·
History's Greatest Mysteries Season 3 premiere Saturday, April 9 at 10 PM ET on History Canada. (Zap2it)

Big Restaurant Bet series premiere Wednesday, April 6 at 9 PM ET on Food Canada. (Zap2it)

Bake or Break series premiere Tuesday, April 12 at 10 PM ET on Food Canada. (Zap2it)

Mash-Up Our Home series premiere Wednesday, April 6 at 8 PM ET on HGTV Canada, post-U.S. March 12.

Building Roots series premiere Wednesday, April 13 at 9 PM ET on HGTV Canada. (Zap2it)

Celebrity IOU Season 3 will premiere Monday, April 18 with eight new episodes on HGTV Canada, same date as U.S. (Twitter)

----

BBQ Brawl season premiere with a special 90-minute episode on Monday, May 9th at 9pm ET/PT on Food Network U.S. (Source)

The Real Housewives of Dubai
premieres on Bravo with a supersized episode on Wednesday, June 1 from 9:00-10:15 PM ET. (Source) The Real Housewives franchise airs on Slice in Canada.

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Notes from the Nickelodeon U.S. 2022 Upfront Press Release:

YTV
Are You Afraid of the Dark?: Ghost Island
- renewed for Season 3, 4 episodes.
Middlemost Post - renewed for Season 2, 13 episodes.
The Loud House - renewed for Season 7. A 10-episode Live-Action Series is scheduled for Paramount+ for later this year, although Corus may have rights to spin-offs.

Treehouse
Baby Shark's Big Show!
- special episode The Seaweed Sway Friday, April 15 on Nick U.S. Feature-length movie in development for Paramount+ in the U.S. (may be available for Corus in Canada.)
Blaze and the Monster Machines - renewed for Season 7, 26 episodes.
Blue's Clues & You! - renewed for Season 5, 26 episodes. upcoming movie Blue's Big City Adventure.
PAW Patrol - renewed for Season 10, 26 episodes (also on TVO); spinoff with Rubble character.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
A bit off topic.

I get my TV services from Bell Fibe. Prior to this, if I logged into Globaltv.com or Global TV app with my Bell Fibe credentials, I only got Global and History. The other channels were deliberately blocked, even if I subscribed to them linearly through Bell. Yesterday I logged in, surprise-surprise, I had full access to all channels that I subscribed.

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
HGTV U.S. has ordered an eight-episode second season of The Nate & Jeremiah Home Project slated to premiere in spring of 2023. (Source)

----

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 12 premieres Wednesday, May 11 on Bravo. (Source) Slice airs the series in Canada.

----

Supermarket Stakeout returns for a new season on Tuesday, May 17 on Food Network U.S. (Source)

----

Mira, Royal Detective will air four extended-length Bollywood-themed specials May 2 through June 20 on Disney Junior U.S. (U.S. Press Release)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Don't even know when Teletoon is going to be shut down or be sold to another company because I do know for a fact that the English version has not been faring well lately and that there have been no new originals being produced as all they do air is imported stuff from Cartoon Network, HBO Max etc. as well as ageless reruns of ended original shows. I think that's the real reason why the English Teletoon channel isn't doing so great nowadays.

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #132 ·
Food Network Canada

The new season of Fire Masters premieres April 17 at 7 PM ET/PT. (Food Network Canada article) I also confirmed the date on Zap2it - the previous STACKTV article was incorrect.

Chef Boot Camp Season 2 airs Wednesdays at 8 PM ET (unidentified episodes). (Food U.S. Press Release)

Duff: Ace of Taste Series Premiere on Sunday, April 24 at 12 noon ET (6 half-hour episodes). (Food U.S. Press Release)

Valerie's Home Cooking Season 13 Premiere Sunday, April 24 at 11:30 AM ET. (Zap2it, same time as U.S.)

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
HGTV has picked up additional episodes of Christina on the Coast. They also greenlit a new six-episode docu-series, Christina in the Country (wt), slated to air in late 2022, as she expands her design business at her second home on a Tennessee farm. (Source)

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #134 ·
HGTV has 13 new Home Town episodes in production that will premiere later this year and air into 2023. (Source)

----

I noticed the reboot of Rugrats is now airing on YTV and the episodes that have aired are available on Amazon Prime Canada. The series was developed for Paramount Plus and seems to be available on the Canadian service.

----

Treehouse will air the special episode of Baby Shark's Big Show! titled The Seaweed Sway on Sunday, April 17. The channel is also showing the new episodes being released in the U.S.

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #136 ·
HGTV U.S. has renewed Ugliest House in America for five half-hour episodes and a one-hour season finale. Season two is slated to premiere in July. (Source)

----

Nickelodeon Stars from Six Hit Shows Converge in "When Worlds Collide," A Special Crossover Event Featuring "Henry Danger," "Side Hustle," "Danger Force," "That Girl Lay Lay," "Tyler Perry's Young Dylan" and "Warped!". (Source) The special will air as an episode of Side Hustle on YTV Monday, April 25 at 7:15 PM ET. Season two of Side Hustle continues with new episodes the following Monday at 7:30 PM.

·
Super Moderator
19,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #138 ·
HGTV Canada
Home Town Kickstart
series premiere on Sunday, April 24 at 9 PM ET, same date as U.S.
Lil Jon Wants To Do What? series premiere Monday, May 2 at 11 PM ET, same date as U.S.
Renovation Goldmine series premiere Tuesday, May 3 at 11 PM ET, post-U.S. April 30.
Trading Up with Mandy Rennehan premieres on Thursday, May 12 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. (Showpage)

HGTV U.S. has ordered eight new one-hour episodes of Houses with History The new season is slated to premiere in early 2023. (Source)

Food Canada series premieres Sunday, April 24, post-U.S. 2021.
Battle of the Brothers at 9 PM ET.
The Globe at 10 PM ET.

Nat Geo Canada
Primal Survivor: Escape the Amazon
series premiere Tuesday, April 26 at 9 PM ET, same date as U.S.
Heartland Docs, DVM season 4 premiere Thursday, April 28 at 10 PM ET.

History Canada
The Fast History of
series premiere Monday, May 2 at 10 and 10:30 PM ET.

Alone returns for season nine on Thursday, May 26 on History U.S. followed by season two of Kings of Pain. (Source)

121 - 140 of 154 Posts