1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Member #1
47,683 Posts
Search and you will find the answer.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Comedy Central either doesnt want to be in Canada, or they wont purchase program rights. They've been approved for years but no provider has attempted to offer them, same thing with Lifetime and Oxygen both women oriented.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
It's too bad. They have some good shows that the Comedy Network here doesn't have. Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn is a great show that airs 4 nights a week. And they show the Friers Club roasts which can be hilarious. We could also watch our favourite shows like 'The Daily Show' without that horrendous opaque bug.

If I could get Quinn and Real Time With Bill Maher, I think I could stop missing my 'mercan Satellite so much!

·
Premium Member
3,896 Posts
My favorie show on Comedy Central is "Drawn Together." First time I saw it I had to lie down; I was laughing so hard. My friends at work make me burn it to DVD for them so they can watch it.

·
Banned
1,067 Posts
you'll be happy to know that "drawn together" will start aring on Comedy soon... I've watched the whole first season in one night.... My head hurt from laughing...
I didn't order sausage on my pizza!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
bigtimecanadian said:
Comedy Central Has Been Approved For Canadians By Why Have They Not Added It To Any Line Up's

http://www.crtc.gc.ca/archive/ENG/Notices/2004/pb2004-88.htm

OK! Yes this would piss off alot of Canadian programmers, but come on, it can't be that hard of a decision to make! Someone has to be the big kid and break some barriers!! How much would it cost to air these approved channels on cable/ satalite????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts