Canadian TV, Computing and Home Theatre Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I am a brand new member of the forum and need some answers if anyone can help.

I recently added an HD receiver to my COGECO account.
I had already ordered NFL sunday ticket -
(Cogeco super sports pack) and was looking forward to watching NFL in HD.
When I set up the account with the new receiver on it, the agent at cogeco told me the HD channels are free for a year. and After that I think they are $6.00/ month.
Today is the first weekend with things and it appears that I get NFL sunday ticket, and I get HD channels, BUT I DO NOT GET SUNDAY TICKET NFL channels IN HD
Can anyone explain? Shouldn't I be receiving Sunday Ticket in HD if A) I am paying for SUNDAY TICKET, and B) no one said I would NOT receive it in HD with my subscription.

CAN ANYONE HELP?
DO I call COGECO? AM I RIGHT IT SHOULD BE IN HD?

Graham
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
There are separate channels for SC and HD on the Cogeco sports pack. In our area, the sports pack runs from 431 - 463 the HD channels are 464 - 486 with only 4 of them being for NFL games. Of those 4, I have only ever seen 2 of them at one time showing games in HD.

Having said that, if you have the HD package and the sports pack, you should be able to see the two games on 476 and 478 right now.

·
Registered
157 Posts
If you're in a non-upgraded area you don't get any SSP HD channels. Cogeco is a joke....I'd advise you to cancel immediately if you're looking for quality sports programming.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts